Tuesday, September 05, 2006

You're one year older, and one year wiser too?


It's not quite midnight so it's not a belated birthday wish yet, right? I didn't forget, I told B it was your birthday and had a plan, only I just finally remembered the computer. Hope your hot date was wonderful, and I'll bet Megan's cake was (I had a couple of ding dongs all to myself in your honor, thus your lovely birthday picture).
You know, I first looked for 20th birthday pictures, but they were all kinda sleezy, what's up with that? I thought it would be the 21st that would lean that way?

Anyway, I am glad you are you! Love ya!

1 comment:

micquel said...

Thanks for thinkin' of me! I hope you enjoyed your Ding Dongs. My hot date was indeed a success...chicken tikka masala... it just doesn't get any better than that.

I don't think I'm any wiser, though I am a year older, school is going to whip me this semester, I think.