Friday, September 08, 2006

Garage Sale

The neighborhood is doing a garage sale tomorrow from 7:30 - 2:00 so I have been looking for things to sale. I had recently told Stephen I didn't think we had much, but he feels he has some things in the garage that we don't use. So I got to looking. So far I don't have much, but I was thinking I could finish off that doll to sale (if I can get it done today), and I bound this blanket:





The problem is, I don't have clue what to sale it for. It is just a prequilted panel that I pieced some scraps together for the binding, and all I did was pin it down and stich in the ditch on the front so that the back is kind of a mess. I think the panel was 7-10 dollars, but I can't remember for sure.
The children have all been brainstorming on things to sale too. I think Ad has a plan for a lemonade stand, Ammo has some toys picked out, and T is making some tinfoil covered can people (?), so it should be a family production anyway. Could be kind of fun!

No comments: