Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Winter and Weddings

It snowed so beautifully today, big flakes, many flakes, yet not a furious blizzard or anything, just quiet.
The boys all bundled up to go for a walk tonight despite the cold.



Lando- came back happy as can be, he wanted me to go with him next!



Here are pictures of one of Melanie's ideas for colors, however, the rust color is a lot deeper and less orange in real life.




Especially this one. My flash totally ruined the color, but I thought it was cool how you could see the texture of the petal.

2 comments:

plugalong said...

yes I am still learning about this camera's focus. Hit and miss. I probably need to learn to take more pictures.

micquel said...

mmm...snowy walks are such the best. Snowy drives, on the other hand...

When I woke up this morning and saw the snow I loved it and hated it so much. It's so pretty, though!