Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Have you read it?

O.k. so maybe this means I am a little behind the times (a lot?). I have never read Gone with the Wind. I don't remember liking the movie much. I kinda thought Scarlett needed to get a reality check, a life, some backbone, I don't know, it was a long time ago that I saw it. I just remember not liking her much. Anyway, for whatever reason I decided to remedy my illiteracy and give the book a try, maybe it is better than the movie...
Maybe being older and wiser (ahem) I will get it better.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

megan said...

i hated the movie! I was so mad at scarlett, I thought she was the most retarded girl, and she just didn't get it. You'll have to keep us posted (heh, heh) on how you are liking the book.

micquel said...

Wowsa! you have a blog too! Welcome to the fam. I have not read the book or seen the movie. Is that pathetic? Anyway, do tell how it turns out.

inanechatter said...

Yeah I remember not liking scarlett either. She was so dumb! I just wanted to kick her sir.