Saturday, March 10, 2007

Talking of Books



So how many of you have already read this one? I know it is an author you know. Anyway, I really enjoyed it! It took me less than a day (with many interruptions to boot). Quick, good read. I want to read it again already! I may just have to start collecting her books.
Have you heard of any of a series called "Little Fur"? Adria has checked out a couple from school but I didn't get the chance to read them. I started the first one, but she had to return it before I got very far. Started out good though, not to mention the wonderful fuzzy cover.


1 comment:

megan said...

Yeah, I read princess Acadamy after I read Enna Burning. I really enjoyed it.(By the way, Shannon Hale's blog is always interesting to me, it's at squeetus.com) I just finished Enthusiasm, and I recommend it--also a quick read, I think I got it done in 3 or 4 hours (not counting interruptions). I'm really interested in the Isobelle Carmody books, too, next time I'm at the library I'm looking that and Leven Thumps up.