Thursday, March 01, 2007

Books and junk

I've put some of the books that were recommended on hold. I can't wait to open one up. For now Ammon has lent me his books Magyk and Flyte. Pretty good. I would like to get a hold of the second book to Leven Thumps again, but it might have to wait now I have all these others coming in. I'll do Enna Burning next. Oh, and I never knew there were sequels to The Giver! Great book I'll have to look them up too.....
Ah, not enough time in a day.

I'm in love with yoga all over again. My new favorite relax pose is the crocodile pose. My sides are a bit sore from twisting today. Somehow yoga both relaxes and energizes.

I sure am thankful for Landon today. It was great fun chasing him around and doing jumping jacks with him, and racing up and down the stairs. Lots of fun that is funny. Whatever will I do when he's in school? The last few days I've actually been cleaning in the mornings like I used to (Monday kind of stinks), and have been basically done by 11:00 am. Wonder if there is such a shift somewhere as 12:00-3:00? Maybe school is still on the horizon. Still have 2 1/2 years to go though. I might break down and put Landon in preschool next year to stave off boredom. We'll see.

2 comments:

megan said...

why is it that I check your blog almost everyday, and sometimes I don't see your posts show up until a week (or more) later? weird.

I hope you enjoy the books. Did you like goose girl? I'm going to check out the Leven Thumps books, cause I've nearly read all of the sharon creech books.

I wish I could somehow fit some yoga in, I miss it. And exercising.

p.s. Happy Birthday today!

plugalong said...

Really? I don't have any idea why it wouldn't show up. When I post I always hit view blog and it appears to be posted. Maybe it has something to do with using different internet providers or something?

I really did like goose girl.

Adria actually got me started on yoga, and it helps that for some reason the last two weeks I've been out by 9:00 pm and wake up suddenly around 5:00 am and everyone else sleeps until 7:00 am. I've really been enjoying it!
I love not having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, and I enjoy the uninterrupted time.