Saturday, February 18, 2006

Balaclava


In lieu of Stephen setting up snowmobiling in Yellowstone for our anniversary, I thought I would knit myself a hat and scarf. Time, however, is getting short, so I decided on a balaclava, which is kind of both items in one. So I picked out this bright purple (no the picture doesn't do it justice), and I think it will be warm and hilarious to wear. Besides, I can also use it for skiing on the 3rd. So far it has been slow going. Can I finish in one week? Maybe. If you include drive time on the way to Yellowstone (about 5 hours?). I wonder how bad Stephen would be bugged.

2 comments:

megan said...

love the photo, it's really beautiful. did you finish it, the balaclava? hope you had a fun trip!

micquel said...

I thought the picture was really cool, too. I also hope you had a spectacular trip and am hoping for a post about it. you know you want to.