Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Them Kids!

So yesterday (or so) I played hide and seek with Landon. I dragged my feet at first, I admit, but we were both bored. It was so much fun! He just doesn't get it entirely, so he would tell me, "I'm going to hide here." Before I ever started counting. Then when he counts he goes really fast (and it just hit me, I think he was counting correctly to 10. I don't think he could do that on pupose?), then he yells, "Mom! Mom! Moooom!", until I answer or knock on something so he can find me. Then we would just laugh and laugh. Aaaah. What a cutie.

Tanner is standing on the bench in the kitchen and says, "to the republic of witches stand." I laugh and he says, "what, I don't know what it means really. Witches stand, what does that mean?"

Ha, ha, ha!

Oh, and Bryce is the master procrastinator, distract Mom-er, and/or just wait until she forgets-er. Wait -maybe that is all of them except Landon - not old enough yet maybe.

By the way, have any of you read Eclipse yet? The third in the Twilight series? Pretty good, but boy, I cried buckets, and it leaves you hanging with the tears in the end! That next book better get here quick.

4 comments:

megan said...

I've recently started really playing with Oliver and it's so delightful the little things he does. When he isn't demon-child, that is. Which is more often than not, but I'll take what I can get. :)

"Witches stand" has me in side stitches, thank you! (wipes away tear).

I read Eclipse. I found it as frustrating as I did New Moon, if not quite as gripping. Perhaps it was the mood I was in, I don't know. But we should totally have a discussion group or something when everyone has read it, I've got some theories, questions, gossip and etc.

plugalong said...

I love that idea!

plugalong said...

Oh, and I also found it less gripping. However, I thought it was less frustrating than book two.

inanechatter said...

witches stand. That's hilarious! I've read Eclipse and liked it but the beginning was a little slow and it wasn't as intense.