Friday, September 14, 2007

I'll take Smellie's tag

I felt tagged when I read her blog, but avoided it - all the while feeling guilty. So here it goes (I'm in the mood to do it today!):

Jobs I've held:

1. Inventory at Standard Office Supply
2. Carousel Ice Cream Parlor (scooped ice cream, cleaned out freezers and refrigerators and a 'trailer', worked at the register, and lastly, but short lived, as a waitress).
3. Best Products (stocking, checking for items that seemed to be missing,janitor)
4. T.J Max (short lived)
5. Counting competitors customers for Future Shop (on the side, cash paid)
6. Day Care (unofficially in my home)
7. Mother

Movies I can watch over and over:

I have a harder time with this these days, but I used to watch:
1.The Man from Snowy River
2. Lord of the rings
3.Lady Hawk
4.Shrek
5. Yesterday I watched While You Were Sleeping (and really enjoyed it)
6.I was wanting to watch Labrynth there for a while
I'm sure there are a lot more, what I want to watch changes a lot with my mood, and subliminal messages I'm sure.

Places I have lived:

1.Sandy UT
2.Provo UT
3.Price UT (a summer - or was that shortened to weeks? I can't remeber)
4. Missoula MT (twice with a year in between I think)
5. Orem UT (as above ")
6.Helena MT
7. Layton UT
8. Syracuse UT

Shows I enjoy:

I don't watch t.v. at all really, but I still really like Sienfield (I think I want the 'boxed set' :) ), and I've watched Myth Busters with the kids a few times, I kinda like that, and I have liked Funniest Home Videos, but never remember to watch it.

Places I have been for vacation:

1. Yellowstone
2. Glacier National Park
4. California (Many different places here- but not Disney Land!)
5. Calgary Canada (High School Band trip)
6. Chicago, Elgin, and Indian - mostly work, but some play
7. Idaho
8. Most of those Southern UT places except Lake Powell, and many Northern UT places too.

Favorite Foods:

I like so many it is hard to pick favorites, but these are things I can think of at this moment that I may often choose:
1. Stuffed mushrooms at Olive Garden
2. Homemade cookies
3. Desserts
4.Trying new foods that look good
5.Southwest taco things from either Applebees or Chili's- I can't remember which.
6. Wendy's Chocolate Shakes

Websites I visit:

1. blogs (mostly family, a few others now and then)
2. news
3. whatever I am interested in links I can find (at that moment, and may never revisit despite setting as a favorite)

No nicknames - not too my face anyway. Who knows what others may have thought up. I think I overheard someone referring to me as 'earwax person' before. My immediate family may know why I thought they were probably talking about me....


Tag to:

1.Dal
2.Megan
3. Tye
unless you really abhore the idea, then please don't do it.



5 comments:

megan said...

I'm glad you did the tag, because I so enjoyed reading about you. I'll do it, I don't abhor the idea at all. You'll just have to wait until after Sunday, because I have to teach Primary on Sunday, and so can't concentrate until that's over! :)

Ahh, Carousel, I miss that caramel topping. Mmmmm, chocolate shakes.

Earwax person? Are you sure?

What about when kids were little and called you Munka? Didn't someone call you America at one point, or am I remembering wrong? Wasn't Monique an adopted name for a while, too?

plugalong said...

Yep. Pretty sure.

Uh, I remember wanting to have been named Monique for a while, but I never really adopted it I think. You might be right about the other two.
Harmonica maybe?

smellame said...

Yo! You are fabulous! Yum, I've never had those stuffed mushrooms, but they sound dang good just about now. As well as a Wendy's chocolate shake! Man, me and food. Okay I have got to figure out where that yucky smell in my apartment is coming from before I can do another thing -hopefully the garbage just needs taking out and it's not something mysterious hiding somewhere. Didn't we ever call you Mon for short when we were little? I can just picture someone yelling at the top of their lungs, "Mon telephone!" Well, okay, maybe not. I like the idia of America, though, it makes me happy and kind of giggle for some reason.

inanechatter said...

I've never had those stuffed mushrooms but now I'm definitely going to try them. What do they stuff them with? Ear wax girl? I have no idea why anyone would call you that. I had impacted ear wax once. It sucked I couldn't hear out of one of my ears for like a week.

inanechatter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.