Monday, September 17, 2007

Preschool

http://www.first-school.ws/theme/shapes.htm
Today I was looking for something to do with Landon and came across this website. I really like it. You can get as involved as you like, or not. For example we were looking for activities with shapes and one had a Xylophone to make with rectangles (glueing is always fun); you could listen to a xylophone, see a picture of a real one, learn the letter X, and learn your colors. We were thinking of doing circles tomorrow by making a centipede, and the letter C, and colors and numbers and a link to see a real one and learn more about it. Pretty cool I thought.

2 comments:

my favorite color is green said...

monica- thanks for the email link- i'm sure i'll use it a lot in the future. also, it was fun reading about you and your life in the previous post. i got tagged too. well, enjoy yourself!

megan said...

Cool link! I'm totally going to have to try the Alphabet activities! And the Holiday activities, too. Or seasons! Or Teddy Bears! Too much to choose from, hee, hee! I'll try and post if do some art (Ollie LOVES to glue things. He says "boo on" ("glue on").

thanks again!