Friday, March 10, 2006

What fun!

We had a nice visit with megglee the other day. It was so quiet and peaceful, even the boys were fairly well behaved. Lando- with his forays into the pantry (he has a thing for food, this one), Byc-ie in and out to the 'park' (the playground in front of their condo), and O' so mellow, it all went smooth.
Megglee sent us home with some treasure! For my birthday this cute little doggie in my window...




And just for fun this weaving kit from Klutz. Ad' took off with it the first night (I think she will post pictures of her finished purse on her sight):



So the next morning I had an excuse to go to the craft store to find more loops (the Klutz ordering wasn't working and I am impatient), and Bryce and I had fun making this:




Even Lando- got in on the fun!




Big T became a potholder fiend:




And Amm' thought the checker board was clever - he wants to do another so I need to get some more already :).



If that isn't enough for you I bought a strawberry shortcake sucker kit (melt the colored chocolate sort of thing) when I came across it at the craft store, and Ad' and I are going to do that today. What fun! Guess I better get crackin' on those dishes...

1 comment:

megan said...

oh, my goodness, I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed it so much! really, it makes me so very happy! despite the sleep deprivation! Okay, enough with the exclamation points. So you can get those loopy thingers separately somewhere? Neat, neat! Thanks for posting about that! It was a fun day, I'm glad everyone enjoyed it, which was my hope...gotta run, babes waking up...