Thursday, August 21, 2008

PINK

To Megan in pink.

You know it just hit me how versatile pink is. I remember once someone telling me grey or tan went with everything, but now I would have to say pink. Think about it. Pink and blue are cute. Pink and green, pink and brown, pink and black, pink and purple, pink and red, pink and white, pink and yellow, and pink and grey (or tan). Oh,yes, and in the current Fons&Porter magazine there is the cutest quilt that is pink and orange! It definitely good to be pink!

1 comment:

megan said...

Heh, it's so true! I never realized that before, either. For a little while I was addicted to this show called "What not to Wear" and they always harped on how you need basic Neutral staples that will go with everything (like black or khaki or jeans) and now I'm thinking you might be able to call pink a neutral.