Saturday, August 02, 2008

Idaho

I don't have pictures I am afraid. My camera is on the fritz again. I also wrote a thank you note to Jedd and Celeste for our first visit, and never mailed it, so I thought I would try the blog.
So;
Thank You!
We loved our visits to Idaho! Here are the top 10 (not necessarily in this order):
1. Pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips. Mmmmm!
2. Strawberry and apricot syrups
3. Sledding
4. Very good sleep. We were so comfortable both visits. Elisa's room was very welcoming and sweet.
5. A wonderful shower (Micquel brought that to my mind actually, how great that really was).
6. A beautiful waterfall
7. Tubing
8. A chicken coop!
9. Good company
10. A nice breeze..

And so much more, I am sure, my memory isn't always the best! Thanks for setting everything up and allowing us to stay with you!

2 comments:

tec⋅ton⋅ic said...

Thanks to everyone for coming! We love company. We often feel quite secluded. We will definately do it again. -jedd

megan said...

yes, I agree, Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay, too. In addition to all of the nice things you mentioned, I also enjoyed the memories of Grandma and Grandma and trips to Idaho when I was just a lil' childrens.
And licorice ice cream. Heh.