Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good deals

I am having great fun matching sales with manufacturers coupons. One of my favorite today: two packs of gum for $0.04. I walked out of the store smiling with surprise and excitement. Albertson's had Extra gum buy one get one free (I only noticed on my way out) and I had a coupon for buy on get one free! It seemed too good to be true, but it worked out just fine! Anyway, I like to look through ads and keep them around and never use them, so this has been fun actually cutting them out and using a lot of them for better deals than I knew there were. Thanks to Celeste!

***note: Shopko had something similar with a buy a toothbrush get a toothpaste free, and they wouldn't honor my manufacturers coupon.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Hey everyone, I had to make a new blog. It is at http://hopesmom-cathie.blogspot.com/ Sorry I have been a blogging loser for so long. I hope this works to get the word out.