Saturday, January 27, 2007

For Now...

...I have discovered I like:

  1. mints (especially Jr. mints)- I want to try the chocolate mints I've seen in along the checkout lines, haven't yet though.
  2. vanilla mint splash Trident
  3. Blistex lip infusion (vanilla or cherry)
  4. Hoof ready to grow polish (for weak nails-works great)
  5. belgian chocolates (I think they were truffles)
  6. Southern Candy Makers Dark Chocolate Mississippi Mud (second only to the aforementioned)- Stephen brought some back from New Orleans with him.
  7. Bath&Body works lotions - right now I'm loving plumeria and pink grapefruit 'flavors'.
  8. being interested in things (for example looking up what exactly a benign tubular adenoma with focal sclerosing adenosis is)- thus the Internet too.
  9. good frozen foods (we liked the last Banquet chicken crock pot classic we tried, and stir fry mixes, for example).
  10. baking bread (I've got to keep trying with the rolls, however, my last batch was too big so it took longer to cook, and they looked funny)

2 comments:

inanechatter said...

Belgian truffles are delicious, eh? Thanks for the happy birthday. I discovered I can now post on your blog even though you have the upgraded version so that's good. I loved the Jorie Graham poem. She's pretty amazing. I just love her rhythm and love listening to her poems read aloud.

plugalong said...

Thanks for introducing her poetry to me. I have enjoyed being stumped by a couple of her poems.:} I think the two we've posted may have been on the simpler side....