Thursday, June 08, 2006

How many things can you find that are wrong in this picture?


Perhaps just one, but it can't be that obvious. Considering I first pieced this and ironed it, then put it in the row and ironed the seam right next to it, then put on the sashing and the border - and ironed them - and I never noticed it until it had been folded, this block up, for days. It is staying that way, by the way. Nothing like a mistake found after it is cemented in (at least there is no unpicking to do, heh).

2 comments:

micquel said...

he he. It took me a second to catch, I must admit. I am glad you aren't going to unpick the entire quilt to fix it.

By the way, I totally commented on your last post, but it didn't show up. Blogger has been struggling lately.

plugalong said...

Yah, no kidding. I couldn't sign into my own blog for a while there.