Friday, June 23, 2006

Family Vacation

O.k., o.k., I'll try to limit the number of pictures, I'd hate to bore you all. I think I'll do a couple of posts on this, though.
We went to Lake Tahoe, CA. It was really beautiful, perfect temperatures, and lots to do.
First, we went on a nature hike. We found pinecones from the sugar pine trees that used to dominate the area. We also saw some interesting plants:




We think this is called a "snow plant"(I suppose because it has no green?), and there were some hollowed out trees the children fit in.














(skipping ahead) On our last day we visited Emerald Bay. A beautiful view, and a waterfall to the right of this picture. Somehow I never did get a picture of the falls. I think Stephen took one though.


We had lots of fun. More later.

1 comment:

micquel said...

looks like a good time. I love your pictures. Mom forwarded me the email you sent her, so I even got to see more of the pictures. sweet.