Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Have you heard of this?

http://utahsown.utah.gov/CommunitySupportedAgriculture.htm

This is a program where you pay for weekly produce at the beginning of the season and pick it up every week. Anyway, I am kind of interested and wonder what you think?
The farm in West Point is closest to me and is less expensive than Zoe's Garden. I like the info. and presentation from Zoe's Garden - and it's organic- but it is way more expensive. However, they do deliver to Provo. The Kaysville website wasn't impressive, and pick up seemed more inconvenient.

1 comment:

megan said...

wow, cool. I read about that once on a random blog somewhere, but it was in connecticut or somewhere far flung like that, I had no idea people were doing that here in Utah. I would totally love to do something like that, seeing as I don't really have access to growing my own garden.
Really sounds delicious. Did I spell that right? It looks funny when I keep staring at it.
I wonder if I would be able to make good use of it every week, or if it would go bad, as often my grocery store produce does.