Friday, April 27, 2007

Celebrate!

So it's been a long time since I've posted, eh. For some reason it hadn't crossed my mind for a while. I was escaping reality in books and only doing what was completely necessary for a little while, and enjoyed it immensely. I have two more books from the library, but the weather is so nice all I want to do is anything but the norm (don't worry I recently cleaned bathrooms and I did the dishes every day - not that once a day is enough to keep up on them). Anyway, the last couple of days I've been feeling sleepy and once again extremely introverted, but not really. I'm turning to food and shopping a lot (who me, crazy I know - not really extreme shopping mind you, but little piddly stuff that adds up and you wonder where it all went kind of shopping). I really need some more will power to exercise. I keep turning myself down.
Anyway, the title of this post refers to what I planned to post because I thought I had nothing to say, and there is reason to celebrate!

Happy Birthday!
Bryant
Braden
Dal
Mark
&
Happy Anniversary!
Smelly and Ryan
&
Good weather with children playing a lot outside (no t.v. week next week with the school, which means a little back up in the parent corner when trying to redirect).
I want to go play, I just don't know what, so long as it is going and doing something in some part outdoors (even just driving with the windows down, I'm sometimes not too picky). Hope all of your days match the sunny weather!

2 comments:

smellame said...

Thanks Monica! Ryan and I had a fabulous day together for our Anniversary and spent a lot of it in the sunny outside. And I was much pleased that our cake still tasted like cake. It's been winking at me from our freezer the whole year so I was excited to finally wink back. Even Ryan, the non cake eater, indulged for traditions sake. Thanks again! Have a good one!

my favorite color is green said...

monica- hi. i'm so so happy the weather is great and we can be outside almost all the time- it brings me happiness. i hope you are enjoying it as much as me.