Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Looking for Roses Amidst Thorns?

It doesn't matter that I can't get the picture button to work anymore! I may have lost my camera in Chicago. The last time I remember having it was in the car on the way from Elgin, Stephen went through the rental car before he turned it in today, so all I can think is that it fell out of my purse. I hadn't looked for it again because the batteries were dead (huh? I checked them before we left) and thought I had repacked it in the bottom of my travel bag.
Really, really, big bummer.
But, hey, I don't have to worry about downloading anything for a while!

2 comments:

megan said...

oh, man, that is a huge, huge bummer! I'm so sorry! I hope it magically appears!

By the way, thanks for the flower. Your kids were really great--especially Adria and Ammon, it was a relief to have them help me. I'm really impressed with them!

plugalong said...

Thank you so much for helping out! Thanks to everyone willing to too!
Chicago was neat. Funny how different places have a different feeling about them.
Sorry for not blogging that sooner. I really didn't only focus on the negative, I just realized that is all I shared, sorry.
It was nice just hanging out with Stephen most of the time.
It is also nice to be home. Lovely in fact.